version 3.4 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v1.47.x)
- Updated for 1.47;
- Other changes and improvements. Changes traffic during rush hour.
- Behavior on the roads;
- Compatible with any traffic packages;
- A small number of trucks and buses;
- Improved traffic flow;
- Extended timings of traffic lights / semaphores;
- Compatible with all maps and all dlc.
In the config, the recommended value is g_traffic 1
Traffic density and intensity
version 1.47.a for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v1.47.x)
- Updated for 1.47. The following parameters are implemented:
- from 4:00 to 10:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00, the density changes every half hour, from 10 to 15 and from 20600 to 4:00 every hour;
- high density in the morning and afternoon, followed by a gradual decrease in the evening. The peak of the flow falls at 8:30 and 17:00;
- high density on motorways during the day and reasonable intensity at night with a minimum at 02:00-03:00;
- relatively high density on local roads, variable frequency allows overtaking without problems;
- proportional ratio of types of transport vehicles;
- very low traffic density on local roads at night;
- improved traffic light cycle at all intersections (two types of cycle);
- the duration of yellow after green has been increased to 3 seconds in order to avoid emergency situations;
- the duration of yellow after red has been reduced to 1 second (be careful!);
- the cycle of traffic lights on road works has been changed, red lights for 12 seconds.
It is recommended to place density and intensity modes in priority with respect to maps and traffic packs.
- fixed a speed limit display error in the navigator;
- increased the number of vehicles with lights on in bad weather
- changed the values of density and intensity during the day;
- added a new rule that allows some cars to move faster than the speed limit;
- removed several outdated rules;
- added personalized daily density limits for slow vehicles;
- increase the speed of default trucks for more frequent overtaking;
- increase/decrease the speed of traffic cars to create a visible discrepancy between different cars (some older models of cars drive slower).
- reduced the frequency of cars and trucks in cities;
- city transport has been removed from local roads;
- edited car coloring;
- traffic has been removed from country roads (with the exception of agricultural vehicles);
- removed slow vehicles on expressways and in cities.
Compatibility: It is recommended to connect the density mod priority to the SFP package, because it contains changes in the tractor and combine files. Priority over traffic packets is also desirable.